[breadcrumb_custom]

Ranpak Holdings Corp (NYSE:PACK): Buy, Sell Or Hold At $4.66?

In last trading session, Ranpak Holdings Corp (NYSE:PACK) saw 0.36 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.22. Company’s recent per share price level of $4.66 trading at $0.2 or 4.48% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $384.96M. That closing price of PACK’s stock is at a discount of -72.75% from its 52-week high price of $8.05 and is indicating a premium of 43.56% from its 52-week low price of $2.63. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 0.64 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 473.09K if we extend that period to 3-months.

Ranpak Holdings Corp (NYSE:PACK) trade information

Upright in the green during last session for gaining 4.48%, in the last five days PACK remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Friday, 02/09/24 when the stock touched $4.66 price level, adding 0.43% to its value on the day. Ranpak Holdings Corp’s shares saw a change of -19.93% in year-to-date performance and have moved 13.11% in past 5-day. Ranpak Holdings Corp (NYSE:PACK) showed a performance of -5.28% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 1.35 million shares which calculate 3.33 days to cover the short interests.

#1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock for Ultra-Fast Gains in 2024

We've uncovered THE ONE small-cap uranium stock that has unearthed a near-surface, high-grade uranium discovery in the Saudi Arabia of Uranium — Canada's prolific Athabasca Basin. Best of all, this small-cap uranium stock is currently flying just below Wall Street's radar… giving you the early-entry opportunity around US$0.30 per share. But that won't last long. Drills are turning right now with results set to be released to the market very, very soon.

Learn all about it in this brand new FREE online report.
Sponsored

Ranpak Holdings Corp (PACK) estimates and forecasts

The company is estimating its revenue growth to increase by 60.00% in the current quarter and calculating 57.10% increase in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to rise 2.00% from the last financial year’s standing.

3 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $87.04 million for the same. And 3 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $83.84 million in the next quarter that will end on Mar 2024. Company posted $79.4 million and $83.54 million of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to grow by 9.60% while estimating it to be 0.40% for the next quarter.

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of -379.24% during past 5 years.

PACK Dividends

Ranpak Holdings Corp is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report in March and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.

Ranpak Holdings Corp (NYSE:PACK)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 8.80% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 91.03 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 99.82%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 91.03% institutions for Ranpak Holdings Corp that are currently holding shares of the company. JS Capital Management LLC is the top institutional holder at PACK for having 30.53 million shares of worth $138.0 million. And as of Jun 29, 2023, it was holding 38.40% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Soros Capital Management, LLC, which was holding about 4.63 million shares on Jun 29, 2023. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 5.82% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $20.93 million.

On the other hand, Meridian Small Cap Growth Fund and Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Jun 29, 2023, the former fund manager was holding 1.39 million shares of worth $6.28 million or 1.75% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 1.27 million shares on Jun 29, 2023, making its stake of worth around $5.75 million in the company or a holder of 1.60% of company’s stock.

On Key

Related Posts