[breadcrumb_custom]

Buy, Sell Or Hold Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (NASDAQ:TNXP) At $0.33?

In last trading session, Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (NASDAQ:TNXP) saw 0.37 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.25. Company’s recent per share price level of $0.33 trading at $0.0 or 0.03% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $26.67M. That closing price of TNXP’s stock is at a discount of -2306.06% from its 52-week high price of $7.94 and is indicating a premium of 21.21% from its 52-week low price of $0.26. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 0.85 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 1.63 million if we extend that period to 3-months.

Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (NASDAQ:TNXP) trade information

Upright in the green during last session for gaining 0.03%, in the last five days while hitting it’s week-highest on Tuesday, 02/06/24 when the stock touched $0.33 price level, adding 2.48% to its value on the day. Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp’s shares saw a change of -18.11% in year-to-date performance and have moved 0.00% in past 5-day. Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (NASDAQ:TNXP) showed a performance of 7.42% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 0.28 million shares which calculate 0.09 days to cover the short interests.

#1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock for Ultra-Fast Gains in 2024

We've uncovered THE ONE small-cap uranium stock that has unearthed a near-surface, high-grade uranium discovery in the Saudi Arabia of Uranium — Canada's prolific Athabasca Basin. Best of all, this small-cap uranium stock is currently flying just below Wall Street's radar… giving you the early-entry opportunity around US$0.30 per share. But that won't last long. Drills are turning right now with results set to be released to the market very, very soon.

Learn all about it in this brand new FREE online report.
Sponsored

Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (TNXP) estimates and forecasts

Statistics highlight that Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company lost -66.32% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of 59.05% while that of industry is 11.60. Apart from that, the company came raising its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2024. The company is estimating its revenue growth to increase by 62.00% in the current quarter and calculating 66.20% increase in the next quarter.

3 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $5.13 million for the same. And 2 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $5.75 million in the next quarter that will end on Mar 2024.

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 79.97% during past 5 years.

TNXP Dividends

Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report between March 11 and March 15 and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.

Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp (NASDAQ:TNXP)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.01% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 17.07 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 17.07%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 17.07% institutions for Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group Inc is the top institutional holder at TNXP for having 0.4 million shares of worth $0.63 million. And as of Jun 29, 2023, it was holding 2.24% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Renaissance Technologies, LLC, which was holding about 0.21 million shares on Jun 29, 2023. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 1.19% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $0.33 million.

On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Vanguard Extended Market Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Jun 29, 2023, the former fund manager was holding 0.3 million shares of worth $0.47 million or 1.67% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 0.1 million shares on Jun 29, 2023, making its stake of worth around $0.16 million in the company or a holder of 0.57% of company’s stock.

On Key

Related Posts