[breadcrumb_custom]

How To Know If Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC) Is Expensive At $47.84.

In recent trading session, Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC) saw 2.47 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 1.17. Company’s recent per share price level of $47.84 trading at -$0.51 or -1.05% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $173.74B. That most recent trading price of WFC’s stock is at a discount of -7.53% from its 52-week high price of $51.44 and is indicating a premium of 26.32% from its 52-week low price of $35.25. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 17.28 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 17.69 million if we extend that period to 3-months.

Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC) trade information

Upright in the red during last session for losing -1.05%, in the last five days WFC remained trading in the red while hitting it’s week-highest on Tuesday, 02/06/24 when the stock touched $47.84 price level, adding 2.61% to its value on the day. Wells Fargo & Co.’s shares saw a change of -2.80% in year-to-date performance and have moved -2.69% in past 5-day. Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC) showed a performance of -2.53% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 30.72 million shares which calculate 1.62 days to cover the short interests.

#1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock for Ultra-Fast Gains in 2024

We've uncovered THE ONE small-cap uranium stock that has unearthed a near-surface, high-grade uranium discovery in the Saudi Arabia of Uranium — Canada's prolific Athabasca Basin. Best of all, this small-cap uranium stock is currently flying just below Wall Street's radar… giving you the early-entry opportunity around US$0.30 per share. But that won't last long. Drills are turning right now with results set to be released to the market very, very soon.

Learn all about it in this brand new FREE online report.
Sponsored

Wells Fargo & Co. (WFC) estimates and forecasts

Statistics highlight that Wells Fargo & Co. is scoring comparatively lower than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company added 9.55% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of -13.08% while that of industry is -6.20. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2024.

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 2.47% during past 5 years. In 2024, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around -0.62% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 6.67%.

WFC Dividends

Wells Fargo & Co. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report on April 12 and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.

Wells Fargo & Co. (NYSE:WFC)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.06% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 75.09 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 75.14%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 75.09% institutions for Wells Fargo & Co. that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group Inc is the top institutional holder at WFC for having 330.55 million shares of worth $14.11 billion. And as of Jun 29, 2023, it was holding 18.13% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Blackrock Inc., which was holding about 268.9 million shares on Jun 29, 2023. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 14.75% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $11.48 billion.

On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Vanguard 500 Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Jun 29, 2023, the former fund manager was holding 117.01 million shares of worth $4.99 billion or 6.42% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 89.34 million shares on Jun 29, 2023, making its stake of worth around $3.81 billion in the company or a holder of 4.90% of company’s stock.

On Key

Related Posts