Home  »  Technologies   »  Boom Or Bust? Where Will Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ: BMBL...

Boom Or Bust? Where Will Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ: BMBL) Stock Go Next?

During the last session, Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ:BMBL)’s traded shares were 2.06 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $16.73, reflecting an intraday loss of -2.39% or -$0.41. The 52-week high for the BMBL share is $39.33, that puts it down -135.09 from that peak though still a striking 5.08% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $15.88. The company’s market capitalization is $2.39B, and the average intraday trading volume over the past 10 days was 2.2 million shares, and the average trade volume was 2.68 million shares over the past three months.

Bumble Inc. (BMBL) received a consensus recommendation of an Overweight from analysts. That translates to a mean rating of 2.10. BMBL has a Sell rating from 0 analyst(s) out of 22 analysts who have looked at this stock. 8 analyst(s) recommend to Hold the stock while 3 suggest Overweight, and 11 recommend a Buy rating for it. 0 analyst(s) has rated the stock Underweight. Company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter are expected to be $Bumble Inc.

Top 5 EV Tech Stocks to Buy for 2023

According a new report published by BloombergNEF on investment in the energy transition, annual spending on passenger EVs hit $388 billion in 2022, up 53% from the year before. Like we said, the boom is accelerating – and the time to buy EV-related tech stocks is now.

Click Here to Download the FREE Report.


Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ:BMBL) trade information

Bumble Inc. (BMBL) registered a -2.39% downside in the last session and has traded in the red over the past 5 sessions. The stock plummet -2.39% in intraday trading to $16.73 this Thursday, 05/25/23, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is -0.12%, and it has moved by -0.42% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance for the year is -36.92%. The short interest in Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ:BMBL) is 7.07 million shares and it means that shorts have 3.38 day(s) to cover.

The consensus price target of analysts on Wall Street is $24.54, which implies an increase of 31.83% to the stock’s current value. The extremes of the forecast give a target low and a target high price of $19.00 and $35.00 respectively. As a result, BMBL is trading at a discount of -109.21% off the target high and -13.57% off the low.

Bumble Inc. (BMBL) estimates and forecasts

Statistics show that Bumble Inc. has underperformed its competitors in share price, compared to the industry in which it operates. Bumble Inc. (BMBL) shares have gone down -23.92% during the last six months, with a year-to-date growth rate less than the industry average at -34.29% against 15.50.

While earnings are projected to return -142.40% in 2023.

BMBL Dividends

Bumble Inc. is due to release its next quarterly earnings between August 08 and August 14. However, it is important to remember that the dividend yield ratio is merely an indicator meant to only serve as guidance.

Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ:BMBL)’s Major holders

Bumble Inc. insiders own 0.59% of total outstanding shares while institutional holders control 99.37%, with the float percentage being 99.96%. Blackstone Inc is the largest shareholder of the company, while 310 institutions own stock in it. As of Mar 30, 2023, the company held over 36.64 million shares (or 26.63% of all shares), a total value of $716.26 million in shares.

The next largest institutional holding, with 9.43 million shares, is of Vanguard Group, Inc. (The)’s that is approximately 6.85% of outstanding shares. At the market price on Mar 30, 2023, these shares were valued at $184.3 million.

Also, the Mutual Funds coming in first place with the largest holdings of Bumble Inc. (BMBL) shares are Vanguard Explorer Fund, Inc. and JP Morgan Growth Advantage Fund. Data provided on Jan 30, 2023 indicates that Vanguard Explorer Fund, Inc. owns about 3.51 million shares. This amounts to just over 2.55 percent of the company’s overall shares, with a $90.26 million market value. The same data shows that the other fund manager holds slightly less at 2.93 million, or about 2.13% of the stock, which is worth about $61.78 million.

On Key

Related Posts