Home  »  Business   »  ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIMV) Has Dropped -31.37% Yea...

ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ: ZIMV) Has Dropped -31.37% Year-To-Date (YTD): Any Trouble Coming?

ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV)’s traded shares stood at 1.94 million during the last session. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $6.41, to imply an increase of 15.29% or $0.85 in intraday trading. The ZIMV share’s 52-week high remains $28.94, putting it -351.48% down since that peak but still an impressive 21.22% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $5.05. The company has a valuation of $168.13M, with an average of 2.12 million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 713.27K shares over the past 3 months.

Analysts have given a consensus recommendation of an Underweight for ZimVie Inc. (ZIMV), translating to a mean rating of 3.50. Of 2 analyst(s) looking at the stock, 1 analyst(s) give ZIMV a Sell rating. 0 of those analysts rate the stock as Overweight while 1 advise Hold as 0 recommend it as a Buy. 0 analyst(s) have given it an Underweight rating. Estimates put the company’s current-quarter earnings per share at $0.21.

From Robots to Self-Driving Cars: 5 AI Stocks to Consider for Your Portfolio

The artificial intelligence (AI) revolution is already here and it's about to change everything we know about everything. With the global market for AI projected to grow from $137 billion in 2022 to over $1.81 trillion by 2030, there's never been a better time to invest in this burgeoning industry. That's why we've compiled a list of the Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023. These companies are at the forefront of the AI revolution, and have the potential to deliver huge returns to investors like you.

Get our free report, "Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023".


ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV) trade information

After registering a 15.29% upside in the last session, ZimVie Inc. (ZIMV) has traded red over the past five days. The stock hit a weekly high of 6.52 this Wednesday, 03/15/23, jumping 15.29% in its intraday price action. The 5-day price performance for the stock is 20.72%, and -40.21% over 30 days. With these gigs, the year-to-date price performance is -31.37%. Short interest in ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV) saw shorts transact 4.77 million shares and set a 7.68 days time to cover.

Analysts on Wall Street suggest a consensus price target of $7.00, implying an increase of 8.43% to the stock’s current value. The extremes give us $5.00 and $9.00 for target low and target high price respectively. As such, ZIMV has been trading -40.41% off suggested target high and 22.0% from its likely low.

ZimVie Inc. (ZIMV) estimates and forecasts

Looking at statistics comparing ZimVie Inc. share performance against respective industry, we note that the company has underperformed competitors. ZimVie Inc. (ZIMV) shares are -57.27% down over the last 6 months, with its year-to-date growth rate lower than industry average at -81.52% against 8.50%.

Revenue forecast for the current quarter as set by 2 analysts is $237 million.

ZIMV Dividends

ZimVie Inc. has its next earnings report out on March 01. However, it is important to take into account that this dividend yield ratio is just an indicator to only serve the purpose of guidance. Investors interested to invest in the stock should ponder company’s other fundamental and operations related aspects too. ZimVie Inc. has a forward dividend ratio of 0, with the share yield ticking at 0.00% to continue the rising pattern observed over the past year. The company’s average dividend yield trailing the past 5-year period is 0.00%.

ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV)’s Major holders

ZimVie Inc. insiders hold 0.08% of total outstanding shares, with institutional holders owning 78.78% of the shares at 78.85% float percentage. In total, 78.78% institutions holds shares in the company, led by Blackrock Inc. As of Sep 29, 2022, the company held over 3.26 million shares (or 12.50% of shares), all amounting to roughly $32.18 million.

The next major institution holding the largest number of shares is Camber Capital Management LP with 2.6 million shares, or about 9.97% of shares outstanding. As of the market price on Sep 29, 2022, these shares were worth $25.66 million.

We also have iShares Core S&P Smallcap ETF and American Century Small Cap Value Fund as the top two Mutual Funds with the largest holdings of the ZimVie Inc. (ZIMV) shares. Going by data provided on Dec 30, 2022, iShares Core S&P Smallcap ETF holds roughly 1.57 million shares. This is just over 6.01% of the total shares, with a market valuation of $14.64 million. Data from the same date shows that the other fund manager holds a little less at 0.78 million, or 2.97% of the shares, all valued at about 7.65 million.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

On Key

Related Posts