Home  »  Company   »  ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV) Has Risen By 31.63 Perce...

ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV) Has Risen By 31.63 Percent Over The Past 30 Days: Will It Continue?

In last trading session, ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV) saw 0.2 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $9.53 trading at $0.56 or 6.24% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $249.97M. That closing price of ZIMV’s stock is at a discount of -428.86% from its 52-week high price of $50.40 and is indicating a premium of 30.01% from its 52-week low price of $6.67. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 0.55 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 366.14K if we extend that period to 3-months.

For ZimVie Inc. (ZIMV), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of a Hold while assigning it a mean rating of 3.00. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 1 analysts covering the stock, 0 rated the stock as a Sell while 0 recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 1 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 0 see the stock as a Buy. 0 analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of $0.27 in the current quarter.

China Can't Stop US$0.25 Stock from Mining Ultra-Rare Metal

Here's one little-known company — trading undiscovered below 25-cents per share — that's advancing one of the largest and highest quality REE deposits in all of North America... and the Chinese can't do a damn thing about it! It's early stage... and that's excellent news for individual investors like you who have the foresight to act decisively on an emerging megatrend that's already being measured in the Tens of $Billions.

Simply click here and the name & trading symbol are yours.


ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV) trade information

Upright in the green during last session for gaining 6.24%, in the last five days ZIMV remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Wednesday, 11/23/22 when the stock touched $9.53 price level, adding 1.04% to its value on the day. ZimVie Inc.’s shares saw a change of -65.96% in year-to-date performance and have moved 3.70% in past 5-day. ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV) showed a performance of 31.63% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 2.17 million shares which calculate 5.23 days to cover the short interests.

Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $9.00 to the stock, which implies a fall of -5.89% to its current value. Analysts have been projecting $9.00 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $9.00. It follows that stock’s current price would jump 5.56% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a gain of 5.56% for stock’s current value.

ZimVie Inc. (ZIMV) estimates and forecasts

1 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $215 million for the same. And 1 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $240 million in the next quarter that will end on Dec 2022.

ZIMV Dividends

ZimVie Inc. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report on November 09 and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.

ZimVie Inc. (NASDAQ:ZIMV)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.08% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 76.16 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 76.23%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 76.16% institutions for ZimVie Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Blackrock Inc. is the top institutional holder at ZIMV for having 3.33 million shares of worth $53.35 million. And as of Jun 29, 2022, it was holding 12.77% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Camber Capital Management LP, which was holding about 2.0 million shares on Jun 29, 2022. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 7.67% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $32.02 million.

On the other hand, iShares Core S&P Smallcap ETF and Janus Henderson Small Cap Value Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Sep 29, 2022, the former fund manager was holding 1.52 million shares of worth $15.02 million or 5.83% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 1.08 million shares on Jun 29, 2022, making its stake of worth around $17.24 million in the company or a holder of 4.13% of company’s stock.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

On Key

Related Posts