Home  »  Technologies   »  Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Pa...

Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (NYSE:SBS) Is -1.07% Lower Than A Week Ago, Can It Hit Well Above -$0.02?

In recent trading session, Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (NYSE:SBS) saw 0.89 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 0.99. Company’s recent per share price level of $8.81 trading at -$0.4 or -4.34% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $6.63B. That most recent trading price of SBS’s stock is at a discount of -24.86% from its 52-week high price of $11.00 and is indicating a premium of 34.51% from its 52-week low price of $5.77. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 3.05 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 1.97 million if we extend that period to 3-months.

Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (NYSE:SBS) trade information

Upright in the red during last session for losing -4.34%, in the last five days SBS remained trading in the red while hitting it’s week-highest on Monday, 09/19/22 when the stock touched $8.81 price level, adding 5.06% to its value on the day. Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo’s shares saw a change of 27.93% in year-to-date performance and have moved -1.07% in past 5-day. Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (NYSE:SBS) showed a performance of -0.22% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 3.65 million shares which calculate 1.76 days to cover the short interests.

China Can't Stop US$0.25 Stock from Mining Ultra-Rare Metal

Here's one little-known company — trading undiscovered below 25-cents per share — that's advancing one of the largest and highest quality REE deposits in all of North America... and the Chinese can't do a damn thing about it! It's early stage... and that's excellent news for individual investors like you who have the foresight to act decisively on an emerging megatrend that's already being measured in the Tens of $Billions.

Simply click here and the name & trading symbol are yours.

Sponsored

Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (SBS) estimates and forecasts

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of -4.80% during past 5 years. In 2022, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around 136.90% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 10.71%.

SBS Dividends

Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report in October and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.

Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (NYSE:SBS)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.01% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 11.82 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 11.82%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 11.82% institutions for Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo that are currently holding shares of the company. Blackrock Inc. is the top institutional holder at SBS for having 5.72 million shares of worth $56.21 million. And as of Mar 30, 2022, it was holding 0.84% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Mackenzie Financial Corporation, which was holding about 5.66 million shares on Mar 30, 2022. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 0.83% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $55.68 million.

On the other hand, First Tr Exchange Traded Fd-First Tr Water ETF and Invesco ETF Tr-Invesco Water Resources ETF are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Jun 29, 2022, the former fund manager was holding 4.65 million shares of worth $37.11 million or 0.68% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 3.25 million shares on Jun 29, 2022, making its stake of worth around $26.01 million in the company or a holder of 0.48% of company’s stock.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related Posts

[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]