Home  »  Technologies   »  The RealReal Inc. (NASDAQ:REAL) Shares Plunged -18...

The RealReal Inc. (NASDAQ:REAL) Shares Plunged -18.47% In A Week – But Can It Maintain Its Gains?

In last trading session, The RealReal Inc. (NASDAQ:REAL) saw 5.15 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $1.81 trading at -$0.09 or -4.74% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $185.05M. That closing price of REAL’s stock is at a discount of -844.2% from its 52-week high price of $17.09 and is indicating a discount of -3.87% from its 52-week low price of $1.88. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 3.91 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 4.55 million if we extend that period to 3-months.

The RealReal Inc. (NASDAQ:REAL) trade information

Upright in the red during last session for losing -4.74%, in the last five days REAL remained trading in the red while hitting it’s week-highest on Thursday, 09/15/22 when the stock touched $1.81 price level, adding 24.58% to its value on the day. The RealReal Inc.’s shares saw a change of -84.41% in year-to-date performance and have moved -18.47% in past 5-day. The RealReal Inc. (NASDAQ:REAL) showed a performance of -21.98% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 10.31 million shares which calculate 2.12 days to cover the short interests.

Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now

While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.

Sign up here to get your free report now.

Sponsored

The RealReal Inc. (REAL) estimates and forecasts

Statistics highlight that The RealReal Inc. is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company lost -78.14% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of 17.55% while that of industry is -3.40. Apart from that, the company came raising its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2022. The company is estimating its revenue growth to increase by 12.00% in the current quarter and calculating 27.70% increase in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to rise 40.10% from the last financial year’s standing.

16 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $154.05 million for the same. And 16 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $165.39 million in the next quarter that will end on Sep 2022.

In 2022, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around -28.70% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 38.60%.

REAL Dividends

The RealReal Inc. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report between February 21 and February 25 and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.

The RealReal Inc. (NASDAQ:REAL)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 3.34% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 96.49 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 99.83%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 96.49% institutions for The RealReal Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the top institutional holder at REAL for having 7.44 million shares of worth $54.04 million. And as of Mar 30, 2022, it was holding 7.89% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Blackrock Inc., which was holding about 6.02 million shares on Mar 30, 2022. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 6.37% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $43.67 million.

On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Price (T.Rowe) Small Cap Stock Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Mar 30, 2022, the former fund manager was holding 2.5 million shares of worth $18.14 million or 2.65% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 2.23 million shares on Mar 30, 2022, making its stake of worth around $16.19 million in the company or a holder of 2.36% of company’s stock.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related Posts

[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]