In recent trading session, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (NYSE:TAK) saw 0.75 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 0.73. Company’s recent per share price level of $13.15 trading at $0.16 or 1.23% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $41.38B. That most recent trading price of TAK’s stock is at a discount of -30.72% from its 52-week high price of $17.19 and is indicating a premium of 1.37% from its 52-week low price of $12.97. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 2.59 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 2.41 million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TAK), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of an Overweight while assigning it a mean rating of 3.00. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 15 analysts covering the stock, 0 rated the stock as a Sell while 2 recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 6 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 6 see the stock as a Buy. 1 analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of $0 in the current quarter.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (NYSE:TAK) trade information
Upright in the green today for gaining 1.23%, in the last five days TAK remained trading in the red while hitting it’s week-highest on Friday, 09/16/22 when the stock touched $13.15 price level, adding 3.1% to its value on the day. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited’s shares saw a change of -4.70% in year-to-date performance and have moved -2.91% in past 5-day. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (NYSE:TAK) showed a performance of -6.01% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 4.18 million shares which calculate 1.64 days to cover the short interests.
Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $16.68 to the stock, which implies a rise of 21.16% to its recent value today. Analysts have been projecting $13.35 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $25.81. It follows that stock’s current price would drop -96.27% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a loss of -1.52% for stock’s current value.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TAK) estimates and forecasts
Statistics highlight that Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company lost -13.23% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of 19.05% while that of industry is 11.70. Apart from that, the company came raising its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2022.
Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of -0.10% during past 5 years. In 2022, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around -39.00% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 0.58%.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report in October and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (NYSE:TAK)’s Major holders
Insiders are in possession of 0.01% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 1.87 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 1.87%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 1.87% institutions for Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited that are currently holding shares of the company. Mondrian Investment Partners Ltd is the top institutional holder at TAK for having 4.32 million shares of worth $61.86 million. And as of Mar 30, 2022, it was holding 0.14% of the company’s outstanding shares.
The second largest institutional holder is Goldman Sachs Group Inc, which was holding about 4.24 million shares on Mar 30, 2022. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 0.13% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $60.76 million.
On the other hand, VanEck ETF Trust-VanEck Pharmaceutical ETF and Vanguard Tax Managed Fund-Vanguard Developed Markets Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Jun 29, 2022, the former fund manager was holding 1.99 million shares of worth $27.94 million or 0.06% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 1.1 million shares on Mar 30, 2022, making its stake of worth around $15.79 million in the company or a holder of 0.03% of company’s stock.