In recent trading session, Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR) saw 0.92 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $36.77 trading at -$0.74 or -1.97% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $33.18B. That most recent trading price of CARR’s stock is at a discount of -57.66% from its 52-week high price of $57.97 and is indicating a premium of 7.21% from its 52-week low price of $34.12. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 4.18 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 4.48 million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Carrier Global Corporation (CARR), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of an Overweight while assigning it a mean rating of 2.40. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 24 analysts covering the stock, 0 rated the stock as a Sell while 3 recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 12 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 9 see the stock as a Buy. 0 analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of $0.68 in the current quarter.
Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR) trade information
Upright in the red during last session for losing -1.97%, in the last five days CARR remained trading in the red while hitting it’s week-highest on Friday, 09/16/22 when the stock touched $36.77 price level, adding 8.24% to its value on the day. Carrier Global Corporation’s shares saw a change of -30.84% in year-to-date performance and have moved -6.65% in past 5-day. Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR) showed a performance of -9.88% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 9.04 million shares which calculate 1.72 days to cover the short interests.
Carrier Global Corporation (CARR) estimates and forecasts
Statistics highlight that Carrier Global Corporation is scoring comparatively lower than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company lost -21.01% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of 3.10% while that of industry is 8.70. Apart from that, the company came raising its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2022. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decrease by -4.20% in the current quarter and calculating -2.30% decrease in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to fall -3.60% from the last financial year’s standing.
19 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $5.13 billion for the same. And 18 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $4.92 billion in the next quarter that will end on Dec 2022.
In 2022, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around -17.00% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 8.75%.
Carrier Global Corporation is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report between February 07 and February 11 and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.
Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR)’s Major holders
Insiders are in possession of 0.09% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 89.61 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 89.69%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 89.61% institutions for Carrier Global Corporation that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the top institutional holder at CARR for having 91.92 million shares of worth $4.22 billion. And as of Mar 30, 2022, it was holding 10.92% of the company’s outstanding shares.
The second largest institutional holder is Capital World Investors, which was holding about 82.09 million shares on Mar 30, 2022. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 9.75% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $3.77 billion.
On the other hand, Growth Fund Of America Inc and Investment Company Of America are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Jun 29, 2022, the former fund manager was holding 53.0 million shares of worth $1.89 billion or 6.30% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 34.49 million shares on Jun 29, 2022, making its stake of worth around $1.23 billion in the company or a holder of 4.10% of company’s stock.