Home  »  Technologies   »  After A 25.49% Jump This Year Is Rumble Inc. (NASD...

After A 25.49% Jump This Year Is Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ:RUM) A Better Buy Than Others?

In recent trading session, Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ:RUM) saw 1.56 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $12.57 trading at $0.41 or 3.37% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $464.51M. That most recent trading price of RUM’s stock is at a discount of -47.33% from its 52-week high price of $18.52 and is indicating a premium of 23.07% from its 52-week low price of $9.67. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 12.44 million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 2.14 million if we extend that period to 3-months.

For Rumble Inc. (RUM), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of a Buy. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 1 analysts covering the stock, 0 rated the stock as a Sell while 0 recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 0 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 1 see the stock as a Buy. 0 analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight.

Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now

While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn't always easy, we've found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now", we have identified five stocks we believe could appreciate the most even if you just have $1,000 to invest.

Sign up here to get your free report now.

Sponsored

Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ:RUM) trade information

Upright in the green today for gaining 3.37%, in the last five days RUM remained trading in the red while hitting it’s week-highest on Monday, 09/19/22 when the stock touched $12.57 price level, adding 27.05% to its value on the day. Rumble Inc.’s shares saw a change of 12.28% in year-to-date performance and have moved -12.39% in past 5-day. Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ:RUM) showed a performance of 20.87% in past 30-days.

Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $15.00 to the stock, which implies a rise of 16.2% to its recent value today. Analysts have been projecting $15.00 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $15.00. It follows that stock’s current price would drop -19.33% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a loss of -19.33% for stock’s current value.

RUM Dividends

Rumble Inc. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report in October and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.

Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ:RUM)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.03% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 53.77 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 53.79%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 53.77% institutions for Rumble Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Beryl Capital Management LLC is the top institutional holder at RUM for having 1.8 million shares of worth $23.05 million. And as of Jun 29, 2022, it was holding 5.85% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Susquehanna International Group, LLP, which was holding about 0.59 million shares on Jun 29, 2022. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 1.92% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $7.55 million.

On the other hand, Collaborative Inv Ser Tr-FOMO ETF and Kinetics Portfolio Trust-Kinetics Master Internet Portfolio are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Jun 29, 2022, the former fund manager was holding 27636.0 shares of worth $0.35 million or 0.09% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 21000.0 shares on Jun 29, 2022, making its stake of worth around $0.27 million in the company or a holder of 0.07% of company’s stock.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related Posts

[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]