Home  »  Science   »  The Time To Buy Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: ...

The Time To Buy Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE: CARR) Is Now

During the recent session, Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR)’s traded shares were 1.2 million. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $41.81, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.01% or $0.0. The 52-week high for the CARR share is $58.89, that puts it down -40.85 from that peak though still a striking 18.39% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $34.12. The company’s market capitalization is $34.60B, and the average intraday trading volume over the past 10 days was 5.13 million shares, and the average trade volume was 4.82 million shares over the past three months.

Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR) trade information

Carrier Global Corporation (CARR) registered a -0.01% downside in the last session and has traded in the green over the past 5 sessions. The stock plummet -0.01% in intraday trading to $41.81 this Thursday, 08/04/22, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is 5.90%, and it has moved by 15.56% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance for the year is -26.70%. The short interest in Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR) is 9.04 million shares and it means that shorts have 1.72 day(s) to cover.

3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.

We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.

Click here for full details and to join for free.

Sponsored

Carrier Global Corporation (CARR) estimates and forecasts

Statistics show that Carrier Global Corporation has underperformed its competitors in share price, compared to the industry in which it operates. Carrier Global Corporation (CARR) shares have gone down -12.00% during the last six months, with a year-to-date growth rate less than the industry average at 2.65% against 13.70. Yet analysts are ramping up their growth forecast for the fiscal year 2022. Revenue is predicted to shrink -4.20% this quarter and then drop -2.30% in the quarter after that. In the rating firms’ projections, revenue will decrease -3.60% compared to the previous financial year.

Revenue for the current quarter is expected to be $5.13 billion as predicted by 19 analyst(s). Meanwhile, a consensus of 18 analyst(s) estimates revenue growth to $4.92 billion by the end of Dec 2022.

While earnings are projected to return -17.00% in 2022, the next five years will return 7.50% per annum.

CARR Dividends

Carrier Global Corporation is due to release its next quarterly earnings between February 07 and February 11. However, it is important to remember that the dividend yield ratio is merely an indicator meant to only serve as guidance. Investors should also take the other fundamental and operational aspects into account before investing in the stock. The forward dividend ratio for Carrier Global Corporation is 0.60, with the dividend yield indicating at 1.44 percent, continuing the trend of increasing dividends in recent years.

Carrier Global Corporation (NYSE:CARR)’s Major holders

Carrier Global Corporation insiders own 0.09% of total outstanding shares while institutional holders control 89.61%, with the float percentage being 89.69%. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the largest shareholder of the company, while 1,592 institutions own stock in it. As of Mar 30, 2022, the company held over 91.92 million shares (or 10.92% of all shares), a total value of $4.22 billion in shares.

The next largest institutional holding, with 82.09 million shares, is of Capital World Investors’s that is approximately 9.75% of outstanding shares. At the market price on Mar 30, 2022, these shares were valued at $3.77 billion.

Also, the Mutual Funds coming in first place with the largest holdings of Carrier Global Corporation (CARR) shares are Growth Fund Of America Inc and Investment Company Of America. Data provided on Jun 29, 2022 indicates that Growth Fund Of America Inc owns about 53.0 million shares. This amounts to just over 6.30 percent of the company’s overall shares, with a $1.89 billion market value. The same data shows that the other fund manager holds slightly less at 34.49 million, or about 4.10% of the stock, which is worth about $1.23 billion.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related Posts

[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]