In recent trading session, Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE) saw 6.56 million shares changing hands at last check today with its beta currently measuring 1.08. Company’s recent per share price level of $14.63 trading at -$0.56 or -3.69% at last check today assigns it a market valuation of $74.08B. That most recent trading price of VALE’s stock is at a discount of -58.24% from its 52-week high price of $23.15 and is indicating a premium of 23.72% from its 52-week low price of $11.16. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume of 35.18 million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Vale S.A. (VALE), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of an Overweight while assigning it a mean rating of 2.40. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 25 analysts covering the stock, 1 rated the stock as a Sell while 2 recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 8 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 14 see the stock as a Buy. 0 analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of $1.12 in the current quarter.
Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE) trade information
Upright in the red during last session for losing -3.69%, in the last five days VALE remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Tuesday, 06/28/22 when the stock touched $14.63 price level, adding 4.5% to its value on the day. Vale S.A.’s shares saw a change of 8.35% in year-to-date performance and have moved 4.90% in past 5-day. Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE) showed a performance of -16.03% in past 30-days.
Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $21.32 to the stock, which implies a rise of 31.38% to its recent value today. Analysts have been projecting $14.00 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $25.50. It follows that stock’s current price would drop -74.3% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a gain of 4.31% for stock’s current value.
Vale S.A. (VALE) estimates and forecasts
Statistics highlight that Vale S.A. is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company added 11.69% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of -28.15% while that of industry is -30.00. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2022. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decrease by -24.80% in the current quarter and calculating 44.70% increase in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to fall -4.30% from the last financial year’s standing.
4 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $13.72 billion for the same. And 4 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $13.94 billion in the next quarter that will end on Sep 2022. Company posted $16.68 billion and $14.59 billion of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to shrink by -17.70% while estimating it to be -4.50% for the next quarter.
Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 37.20% during past 5 years.
Vale S.A. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report in July and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt.
Vale S.A. (NYSE:VALE)’s Major holders
Insiders are in possession of 0.01% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 25.31 percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 25.31%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 25.31% institutions for Vale S.A. that are currently holding shares of the company. Capital International Investors is the top institutional holder at VALE for having 203.69 million shares of worth $2.86 billion. And as of Dec 30, 2021, it was holding 4.07% of the company’s outstanding shares.
The second largest institutional holder is Capital International Investors, which was holding about 203.69 million shares on Dec 30, 2021. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 4.07% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $2.86 billion.
On the other hand, Europacific Growth Fund and Invesco Developing Markets Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of Dec 30, 2021, the former fund manager was holding 114.57 million shares of worth $1.61 billion or 2.29% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 70.69 million shares on Jan 30, 2022, making its stake of worth around $1.07 billion in the company or a holder of 1.41% of company’s stock.