Mereo BioPharma Group plc (NASDAQ: MREO) Rose 78.72% From Its 52-Week Low, But YTD Numbers Fell -11.88%. Here’s What You Need To Know At This Time – Marketing Sentinel
Home  »  Science   »  Mereo BioPharma Group plc (NASDAQ: MREO) Rose 78.7...

Mereo BioPharma Group plc (NASDAQ: MREO) Rose 78.72% From Its 52-Week Low, But YTD Numbers Fell -11.88%. Here’s What You Need To Know At This Time

During the last session, Mereo BioPharma Group plc (NASDAQ:MREO)’s traded shares were 9.14 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $1.41, reflecting an intraday loss of -2.76% or -$0.04. The 52-week high for the MREO share is $3.31, that puts it down -134.75 from that peak though still a striking 78.72% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $0.30. The company’s market capitalization is $153.55M, and the average trade volume was 4.51 million shares over the past three months.

Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO) received a consensus recommendation of a Buy from analysts. That translates to a mean rating of 1.30. MREO has a Sell rating from 0 analyst(s) out of 3 analysts who have looked at this stock. 0 analyst(s) recommend to Hold the stock while 0 suggest Overweight, and 3 recommend a Buy rating for it. 0 analyst(s) has rated the stock Underweight. Company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter are expected to be $0.

3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.

We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.

Click here for full details and to join for free.

Sponsored

Mereo BioPharma Group plc (NASDAQ:MREO) trade information

Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO) registered a -2.76% downside in the last session and has traded in the green over the past 5 sessions. The stock plummet -2.76% in intraday trading to $1.41 this Thursday, 06/23/22, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is 104.50%, and it has moved by 170.63% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance for the year is -52.53%.

The consensus price target of analysts on Wall Street is $7.00, which implies an increase of 79.86% to the stock’s current value. The extremes of the forecast give a target low and a target high price of $5.00 and $8.00 respectively. As a result, MREO is trading at a discount of -467.38% off the target high and -254.61% off the low.

Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO) estimates and forecasts

Statistics show that Mereo BioPharma Group plc has underperformed its competitors in share price, compared to the industry in which it operates. Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO) shares have gone down -14.55% during the last six months, with a year-to-date growth rate less than the industry average at -73.53% against 1.00.

MREO Dividends

Mereo BioPharma Group plc is due to release its next quarterly earnings in July. However, it is important to remember that the dividend yield ratio is merely an indicator meant to only serve as guidance.

Mereo BioPharma Group plc (NASDAQ:MREO)’s Major holders

Mereo BioPharma Group plc insiders own 0.05% of total outstanding shares while institutional holders control 77.57%, with the float percentage being 77.61%. Orbimed Advisors LLC. is the largest shareholder of the company, while 82 institutions own stock in it. As of Dec 30, 2021, the company held over 17.26 million shares (or 14.76% of all shares), a total value of $27.62 million in shares.

The next largest institutional holding, with 14.91 million shares, is of Rubric Capital Management LP’s that is approximately 12.75% of outstanding shares. At the market price on Dec 30, 2021, these shares were valued at $23.86 million.

Also, the Mutual Funds coming in first place with the largest holdings of Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO) shares are Tekla Healthcare Investors and Tekla Life Sciences Investors. Data provided on Dec 30, 2021 indicates that Tekla Healthcare Investors owns about 1.06 million shares. This amounts to just over 0.91 percent of the company’s overall shares, with a $1.7 million market value. The same data shows that the other fund manager holds slightly less at 0.49 million, or about 0.42% of the stock, which is worth about $0.78 million.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related Posts

[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]
[class^="wpforms-"]