Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: IOVA) Has Lost -45.89% YTD: Is There Trouble Ahead? – Marketing Sentinel
Home  »  Business   »  Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: IOVA) Has Lo...

Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: IOVA) Has Lost -45.89% YTD: Is There Trouble Ahead?

During the last session, Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:IOVA)’s traded shares were 7.05 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.68. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $10.33, reflecting an intraday gain of 4.77% or $0.47. The 52-week high for the IOVA share is $28.00, that puts it down -171.06 from that peak though still a striking 40.17% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $6.18. The company’s market capitalization is $1.51B, and the average trade volume was 4.38 million shares over the past three months.

Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (IOVA) received a consensus recommendation of a Buy from analysts. That translates to a mean rating of 1.90. IOVA has a Sell rating from 0 analyst(s) out of 14 analysts who have looked at this stock. 2 analyst(s) recommend to Hold the stock while 2 suggest Overweight, and 10 recommend a Buy rating for it. 0 analyst(s) has rated the stock Underweight. Company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter are expected to be -$0.6.

3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.

We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.

Click here for full details and to join for free.


Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:IOVA) trade information

Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (IOVA) registered a 4.77% upside in the last session and has traded in the green over the past 5 sessions. The stock spiked 4.77% in intraday trading to $10.33 this Thursday, 06/23/22, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is 25.98%, and it has moved by -31.18% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance for the year is -58.25%.

The consensus price target of analysts on Wall Street is $30.77, which implies an increase of 66.43% to the stock’s current value. The extremes of the forecast give a target low and a target high price of $13.00 and $64.00 respectively. As a result, IOVA is trading at a discount of -519.55% off the target high and -25.85% off the low.

Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (IOVA) estimates and forecasts

Statistics show that Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. has underperformed its competitors in share price, compared to the industry in which it operates. Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (IOVA) shares have gone down -46.61% during the last six months, with a year-to-date growth rate less than the industry average at -11.66% against 1.00. Yet analysts are ramping up their growth forecast for the fiscal year 2022. Revenue is predicted to shrink -13.20% this quarter and then drop -12.70% in the quarter after that.

An analysis of the company’s performance over the past 5 years shows that the company’s earnings shrunk an estimated -3.80%. While earnings are projected to return -18.90% in 2022.

IOVA Dividends

Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. is due to release its next quarterly earnings between February 23 and February 28. However, it is important to remember that the dividend yield ratio is merely an indicator meant to only serve as guidance.

Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:IOVA)’s Major holders

Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. insiders own 0.44% of total outstanding shares while institutional holders control 98.74%, with the float percentage being 99.17%. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the largest shareholder of the company, while 353 institutions own stock in it. As of Dec 30, 2021, the company held over 12.2 million shares (or 7.76% of all shares), a total value of $232.86 million in shares.

The next largest institutional holding, with 10.13 million shares, is of Perceptive Advisors Llc’s that is approximately 6.44% of outstanding shares. At the market price on Dec 30, 2021, these shares were valued at $193.34 million.

Also, the Mutual Funds coming in first place with the largest holdings of Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc. (IOVA) shares are Hartford Mid Cap Fund and Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund. Data provided on Jan 30, 2022 indicates that Hartford Mid Cap Fund owns about 6.37 million shares. This amounts to just over 4.05 percent of the company’s overall shares, with a $106.08 million market value. The same data shows that the other fund manager holds slightly less at 3.8 million, or about 2.41% of the stock, which is worth about $72.45 million.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related Posts