If All Goes Well, Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK) Could Shrink By -44.44% Or More – Marketing Sentinel
Home  »  Company   »  If All Goes Well, Graphic Packaging Holding Compan...

If All Goes Well, Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK) Could Shrink By -44.44% Or More

During the recent session, Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK)’s traded shares were 1.11 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.96. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $20.77, reflecting an intraday gain of 0.07% or $0.01. The 52-week high for the GPK share is $22.71, that puts it down -9.34 from that peak though still a striking 18.44% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $16.94. The company’s market capitalization is $6.51B, and the average trade volume was 3.07 million shares over the past three months.

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK) trade information

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) registered a 0.07% upside in the last session and has traded in the red over the past 5 sessions. The stock spiked 0.07% in intraday trading to $20.77 this Thursday, 05/12/22, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is -6.19%, and it has moved by -0.19% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance for the year is 7.01%.

3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.

We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.

Click here for full details and to join for free

The consensus price target of analysts on Wall Street is $25.59, which implies an increase of 18.84% to the stock’s current value. The extremes of the forecast give a target low and a target high price of $17.00 and $30.00 respectively. As a result, GPK is trading at a discount of -44.44% off the target high and 18.15% off the low.

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) estimates and forecasts

Statistics show that Graphic Packaging Holding Company has outperformed its competitors in share price, compared to the industry in which it operates. Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) shares have gone up 2.42% during the last six months, with a year-to-date growth rate more than the industry average at 86.84% against 16.00.

Revenue for the current quarter is expected to be $1.74 billion as predicted by 4 analyst(s). Meanwhile, a consensus of 4 analyst(s) estimates revenue growth to $1.83 billion by the end of Mar 2022.

An analysis of the company’s performance over the past 5 years shows that the company’s earnings shrunk an estimated -0.70%. While earnings are projected to return 14.40% in 2022, the next five years will return 27.51% per annum.

GPK Dividends

Graphic Packaging Holding Company is due to release its next quarterly earnings between April 25 and April 29. However, it is important to remember that the dividend yield ratio is merely an indicator meant to only serve as guidance. Investors should also take the other fundamental and operational aspects into account before investing in the stock. The forward dividend ratio for Graphic Packaging Holding Company is 0.30, with the dividend yield indicating at 1.45 percent, continuing the trend of increasing dividends in recent years.

Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE:GPK)’s Major holders

Graphic Packaging Holding Company insiders own 0.89% of total outstanding shares while institutional holders control 98.24%, with the float percentage being 99.12%. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the largest shareholder of the company, while 410 institutions own stock in it. As of Sep 29, 2021, the company held over 27.3 million shares (or 8.89% of all shares), a total value of $519.7 million in shares.

The next largest institutional holding, with 21.03 million shares, is of Fuller & Thaler Asset Management Inc.’s that is approximately 6.85% of outstanding shares. At the market price on Dec 30, 2021, these shares were valued at $410.07 million.

Also, the Mutual Funds coming in first place with the largest holdings of Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) shares are Undiscovered Managers Behavioral Value Fund and Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund. Data provided on Sep 29, 2021 indicates that Undiscovered Managers Behavioral Value Fund owns about 14.63 million shares. This amounts to just over 4.76 percent of the company’s overall shares, with a $278.61 million market value. The same data shows that the other fund manager holds slightly less at 8.69 million, or about 2.83% of the stock, which is worth about $165.44 million.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

On Key

Related Posts