During the last session, SPX FLOW Inc. (NYSE:FLOW)’s traded shares were 0.43 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.82. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $78.57, reflecting an intraday gain of 0.34% or $0.27. The 52-week high for the FLOW share is $86.17, that puts it down -9.67 from that peak though still a striking 47.87% gain since the share price plummeted to a 52-week low of $40.96. The company’s market capitalization is $3.21B, and the average intraday trading volume over the past 10 days was 0.18 million shares, and the average trade volume was 247.23K shares over the past three months.
SPX FLOW Inc. (FLOW) received a consensus recommendation of a Hold from analysts. That translates to a mean rating of 2.50. FLOW has a Sell rating from 1 analyst(s) out of 6 analysts who have looked at this stock. 2 analyst(s) recommend to Hold the stock while 1 suggest Overweight, and 2 recommend a Buy rating for it. 0 analyst(s) has rated the stock Underweight. Company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter are expected to be $0.6.
SPX FLOW Inc. (NYSE:FLOW) trade information
SPX FLOW Inc. (FLOW) registered a 0.34% upside in the last session and has traded in the red over the past 5 sessions. The stock spiked 0.34% in intraday trading to $78.57 this Friday, 09/03/21, hitting a weekly high. The stock’s 5-day price performance is -2.34%, and it has moved by -1.85% in 30 days. Based on these gigs, the overall price performance for the year is 78.93%. The short interest in SPX FLOW Inc. (NYSE:FLOW) is 0.57 million shares and it means that shorts have 1.65 day(s) to cover.
The consensus price target of analysts on Wall Street is $86.67, which implies an increase of 9.35% to the stock’s current value. The extremes of the forecast give a target low and a target high price of $75.00 and $95.00 respectively. As a result, FLOW is trading at a discount of -20.91% off the target high and 4.54% off the low.
SPX FLOW Inc. (FLOW) estimates and forecasts
Statistics show that SPX FLOW Inc. has outperformed its competitors in share price, compared to the industry in which it operates. SPX FLOW Inc. (FLOW) shares have gone up 14.67% during the last six months, with a year-to-date growth rate more than the industry average at 91.16% against 21.40. Yet analysts are ramping up their growth forecast for the fiscal year 2021. Revenue is predicted to grow 172.70% this quarter and then jump 52.10% in the quarter after that. In the rating firms’ projections, revenue will increase 13.70% compared to the previous financial year.
Revenue for the current quarter is expected to be $370.16 million as predicted by 7 analyst(s). Meanwhile, a consensus of 7 analyst(s) estimates revenue growth to $393.75 million by the end of Sep 2021.
An analysis of the company’s performance over the past 5 years shows that the company’s earnings shrunk an estimated -14.00%. While earnings are projected to return -22.00% in 2021, the next five years will return 38.70% per annum.
SPX FLOW Inc. is due to release its next quarterly earnings between October 26 and November 01. However, it is important to remember that the dividend yield ratio is merely an indicator meant to only serve as guidance. Investors should also take the other fundamental and operational aspects into account before investing in the stock. The forward dividend ratio for SPX FLOW Inc. is 0.36, with the dividend yield indicating at 0.46 percent, continuing the trend of increasing dividends in recent years.
SPX FLOW Inc. (NYSE:FLOW)’s Major holders
SPX FLOW Inc. insiders own 1.22% of total outstanding shares while institutional holders control 97.63%, with the float percentage being 98.84%. Blackrock Inc. is the largest shareholder of the company, while 272 institutions own stock in it. As of Jun 29, 2021, the company held over 6.62 million shares (or 15.91% of all shares), a total value of $432.09 million in shares.
The next largest institutional holding, with 5.07 million shares, is of APG Asset Management N.V.’s that is approximately 12.17% of outstanding shares. At the market price on Jun 29, 2021, these shares were valued at $330.49 million.
Also, the Mutual Funds coming in first place with the largest holdings of SPX FLOW Inc. (FLOW) shares are iShares Core S&P Smallcap ETF and Vanguard Explorer Fund, Inc. Data provided on Jun 29, 2021 indicates that iShares Core S&P Smallcap ETF owns about 2.85 million shares. This amounts to just over 6.85 percent of the company’s overall shares, with a $185.91 million market value. The same data shows that the other fund manager holds slightly less at 1.78 million, or about 4.28% of the stock, which is worth about $118.62 million.