In last trading session, Sesen Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:SESN) saw 4,346,200 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0.82. Company’s recent per share price level of $2.32 trading at -$0.06 or -2.52% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $392.98 Million. That closing price of SESN’s stock is at a discount of -53.88% from its 52-week high price of $3.57 and is indicating a premium of 78.02% from its 52-week low price of $0.51. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 3.94 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 7.11 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of Buy while assigning it a mean rating of 1.3. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 3 analysts covering the stock, none rated the stock as a Sell while none recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. None suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 3 see the stock as a Buy. None analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of -$0.08 in the current quarter.
Sesen Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:SESN) trade information
In the face of being in the red during last session for losing -2.52%, in the last five days SESN remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Friday, Apr 09 when the stock touched $2.63-1 price level, adding 11.79% to its value on the day. Sesen Bio, Inc.’s shares saw a change of 71.85% in year-to-date performance and have moved -10.77% in past 5-day. Sesen Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:SESN) showed a performance of -18.31% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 2.24 Million shares which calculate 0.32 days to cover the short interests.
Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $7 to the stock, which implies a rise of 201.72% to its current value. Analysts have been projecting $6 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $8. It follows that stock’s current price would jump +244.83% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a loss of 158.62% for stock’s current value.
Sesen Bio, Inc. (SESN) estimates and forecasts
Statistics highlight that Sesen Bio, Inc. is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company added +87.1% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of 73.33% while that of industry is 7.9. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2021. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decline by -125.8% in the current quarter and calculating 79.2% increase in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to drop -23.1% from the last financial year’s standing.
Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 35.9% during past 5 years. In 2021, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around 83.9% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 0%
Sesen Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:SESN)’s Major holders
Insiders are in possession of 0.02% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 17.03% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 17.04%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 69 institutions for Sesen Bio, Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the top institutional holder at SESN for having 5.89 Million shares of worth $7.96 Million. And as of December 30, 2020, it was holding 3.48% of the company’s outstanding shares.
The second largest institutional holder is TRV GP, LLC, which was holding about 4.84 Million shares on December 30, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 2.86% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $6.54 Million.
On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Vanguard Extended Market Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of December 30, 2020, the former fund manager was holding 3336005 shares of worth $4.5 Million or 1.97% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 2.26 Million shares on December 30, 2020, making its stake of worth around $3.05 Million in the company or a holder of 1.33% of company’s stock.