In recent trading session, ServiceNow, Inc. (NYSE:NOW) saw 1,162,205 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.24. Company’s recent per share price level of $498.09 trading at $14.04 or 2.9% at recent trade assigns it a market valuation of $95.85 Billion. That current trading price of NOW’s stock is at a discount of -7.08% from its 52-week high price of $533.37 and is indicating a premium of 52.16% from its 52-week low price of $238.29. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 1.11 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 1.47 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.

ServiceNow, Inc. (NYSE:NOW) trade information

Upright in the green today for gaining 2.9%, in the last five days NOW remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Monday, Oct 26 when the stock touched $521.86 price level, adding 3.2% to its value on the day. ServiceNow, Inc.’s shares saw a change of 78.93% in year-to-date performance and have moved -0.16% in past 5-day. ServiceNow, Inc. (NYSE:NOW) showed a performance of 3.52% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 2.82 Million shares which calculate 1.92 days to cover the short interests.

ServiceNow, Inc. (NOW) estimates and forecasts

Statistics highlight that ServiceNow, Inc. is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company added +37.69% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of 34.04% while that of industry is 6.8. Apart from that, the company came raising its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2020. The company is estimating its revenue growth to increase by 15.6% in the current quarter and calculating 20% increase in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to rise 27.6% from the last financial year’s standing.

27 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $1.18 Billion for the same. And 24 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $1.28 Billion in the next quarter that will end in March 01, 2021. Company posted $951.77 Million and $1.05 Billion of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to grow by 24.3% while estimating it to be 22.6% for the next quarter.

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 35.5% during past 5 years. In 2020, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around 33.1% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 27.41%

ServiceNow, Inc. (NYSE:NOW)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.77% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 98.93% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 99.7%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 1278 institutions for ServiceNow, Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc is the top institutional holder at NOW for having 16.26 Million shares of worth $6.59 Billion. And as of June 29, 2020, it was holding 8.48% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Vanguard Group, Inc. (The), which was holding about 15.63 Million shares on June 29, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 8.15% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $6.33 Billion.

On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Growth Fund Of America Inc are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of June 29, 2020, the former fund manager was holding 5433557 shares of worth $2.2 Billion or 2.83% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 4.6 Million shares on September 29, 2020, making its stake of worth around $2.23 Billion in the company or a holder of 2.4% of company’s stock.

Get The Best Stocks To Trade Every Day!

Join now to get the Marketingsentinel.com pre-market morning brief 100% free