In recent trading session, Flex Ltd. (NASDAQ:FLEX) saw 7,995,736 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.77. Company’s recent per share price level of $14.37 trading at $1.8 or 14.35% at recent trade assigns it a market valuation of $7.26 Billion. That current trading price of FLEX’s stock is at a discount of -4.04% from its 52-week high price of $14.95 and is indicating a premium of 62.7% from its 52-week low price of $5.36. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 2.28 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 3.02 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.

For Flex Ltd. (FLEX), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of Overweight while assigning it a mean rating of 2.1. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 11 analysts covering the stock, none rated the stock as a Sell while none recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 3 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 8 see the stock as a Buy. None analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of $0.27 in the current quarter.

Flex Ltd. (NASDAQ:FLEX) trade information

Upright in the green today for gaining 14.35%, in the last five days FLEX remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Friday, Oct 16 when the stock touched $14.95- price level, adding 3.58% to its value on the day. Flex Ltd.’s shares saw a change of 14.22% in year-to-date performance and have moved 18.74% in past 5-day. Flex Ltd. (NASDAQ:FLEX) showed a performance of 29.28% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 8.67 Million shares which calculate 2.87 days to cover the short interests.

Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $15.38 to the stock, which implies a rise of 7.03% to its current value. Analysts have been projecting $14 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $18. It follows that stock’s current price would jump +25.26% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a loss of -2.57% for stock’s current value.

Flex Ltd. (FLEX) estimates and forecasts

Statistics highlight that Flex Ltd. is scoring comparatively lower than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company added +53.95% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of -8.94% while that of industry is 0.3. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2020. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decline by -12.9% in the current quarter and calculating -15.8% decline in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to drop -7.5% from the last financial year’s standing.

9 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $5.55 Billion for the same. And 9 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $6.01 Billion in the next quarter that will end in December 01, 2020. Company posted $6.09 Billion and $6.46 Billion of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to drop by -8.9% while estimating it to be -7% for the next quarter.

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of -30% during past 5 years. In 2020, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around -3% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 12.07%

Flex Ltd. (NASDAQ:FLEX)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.45% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 99.5% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 99.95%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 478 institutions for Flex Ltd. that are currently holding shares of the company. Primecap Management Company is the top institutional holder at FLEX for having 72.44 Million shares of worth $742.47 Million. And as of June 29, 2020, it was holding 14.46% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Wellington Management Company, LLP, which was holding about 51.26 Million shares on June 29, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 10.23% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $525.39 Million.

On the other hand, Janus Henderson Enterprise Fund and Vanguard Horizon Fund-Capital Opportunity Portfolio are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of June 29, 2020, the former fund manager was holding 19364236 shares of worth $198.48 Million or 3.87% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 18.92 Million shares on June 29, 2020, making its stake of worth around $193.89 Million in the company or a holder of 3.78% of company’s stock.