In last trading session, Twilio Inc. (NYSE:TWLO) saw 1,541,938 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.64. Company’s recent per share price level of $323.83 trading at $0.41 or 0.13% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $48.19 Billion. That closing price of TWLO’s stock is at a discount of -5.52% from its 52-week high price of $341.7 and is indicating a premium of 78.98% from its 52-week low price of $68.06. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 3.73 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 3Million if we extend that period to 3-months.

For Twilio Inc. (TWLO), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of Overweight while assigning it a mean rating of 1.9. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 28 analysts covering the stock, 1 rated the stock as a Sell while 1 recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 5 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 21 see the stock as a Buy. None analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of -$0.03 in the current quarter.

Twilio Inc. (NYSE:TWLO) trade information

Upright in the green today for gaining 0.13%, in the last five days TWLO remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Tuesday, Oct 13 when the stock touched $341.7 price level, adding 5.44% to its value on the day. Twilio Inc.’s shares saw a change of 228.77% in year-to-date performance and have moved 8.03% in past 5-day. Twilio Inc. (NYSE:TWLO) showed a performance of 42.76% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 9.43 Million shares which calculate 3.14 days to cover the short interests.

Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $336.83 to the stock, which implies a rise of 4.01% to its current value. Analysts have been projecting $169 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $380. It follows that stock’s current price would jump +17.35% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a loss of -47.81% for stock’s current value.

Twilio Inc. (TWLO) estimates and forecasts

Statistics highlight that Twilio Inc. is scoring comparatively lower than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company added +212.09% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of -50% while that of industry is 4.1. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2020. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decline by -200% in the current quarter and calculating -75% decline in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to rise 41.3% from the last financial year’s standing.

24 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $409.79 Million for the same. And 24 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $436.85 Million in the next quarter that will end in December 01, 2020. Company posted $287.84 Million and $331.22 Million of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to grow by 42.4% while estimating it to be 31.9% for the next quarter.

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of -48.6% during past 5 years. In 2020, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around -88% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 20.5%

Twilio Inc. (NYSE:TWLO)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.48% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 97.19% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 97.66%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 757 institutions for Twilio Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the top institutional holder at TWLO for having 11.95 Million shares of worth $2.62 Billion. And as of June 29, 2020, it was holding 9.03% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Morgan Stanley, which was holding about 11.17 Million shares on June 29, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 8.44% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $2.45 Billion.

On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Vanguard Mid-Cap Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of June 29, 2020, the former fund manager was holding 3671822 shares of worth $805.67 Million or 2.77% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 3.2 Million shares on June 29, 2020, making its stake of worth around $701.14 Million in the company or a holder of 2.41% of company’s stock.