In recent trading session, Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) saw 2,301,165 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0.88. Company’s recent per share price level of $198.98 trading at $0.24 or 0.12% at recent trade assigns it a market valuation of $436.3 Billion. That current trading price of V’s stock is at a discount of -7.63% from its 52-week high price of $214.17 and is indicating a premium of 32.69% from its 52-week low price of $133.93. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 8.02 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 8.45 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.

Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) trade information

Upright in the green today for gaining 0.12%, in the last five days V remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Tuesday, Aug 11 when the stock touched $202.89 price level, adding 2.08% to its value on the day. Visa Inc.’s shares saw a change of 5.74% in year-to-date performance and have moved -0.05% in past 5-day. Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) showed a performance of 5.11% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 35.84 Million shares which calculate 4.24 days to cover the short interests.

Visa Inc. (V) estimates and forecasts

Statistics highlight that Visa Inc. is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company lessened -4.19% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of -8.2% while that of industry is -13.1. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2020. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decline by -25.9% in the current quarter and calculating -6.2% decline in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to drop -5.3% from the last financial year’s standing.

28 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $5.01 Billion for the same. And 22 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $5.78 Billion in the next quarter that will end in December 01, 2020. Company posted $6.14 Billion and $6.05 Billion of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to drop by -18.4% while estimating it to be -4.5% for the next quarter.

Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 19.8% during past 5 years. In 2020, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around 20% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 9.86%

V Dividends

Visa Inc. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report between October 22 and October 26, 2020, and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt. With an annual yield of 0.6%, the share has a forward dividend of 1.2 which implies that company’s dividend yield remained growing in trailing twelve months while having a 5 year average dividend yield of 0.63%.

Visa Inc. (NYSE:V)’s Major holders

Insiders are in possession of 0.2% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 98.06% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 98.26%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 3512 institutions for Visa Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the top institutional holder at V for having 151.9 Million shares of worth $24.47 Billion. And as of March 30, 2020, it was holding 9.01% of the company’s outstanding shares.

The second largest institutional holder is Blackrock Inc., which was holding about 123.46 Million shares on March 30, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 7.32% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $19.89 Billion.

On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Vanguard 500 Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of March 30, 2020, the former fund manager was holding 50240685 shares of worth $8.09 Billion or 2.98% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 35.24 Million shares on March 30, 2020, making its stake of worth around $5.68 Billion in the company or a holder of 2.09% of company’s stock.