In recent trading session, Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE:PINS) saw 58,865,223 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $32.89 trading at $7.7 or 30.58% at recent trade assigns it a market valuation of $19.09 Billion. That current trading price of PINs’ stock is at a discount of -11.98% from its 52-week high price of $36.83 and is indicating a premium of 69.29% from its 52-week low price of $10.1. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 9.9 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 13.86 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For Pinterest, Inc. (PINS), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of Hold while assigning it a mean rating of 2.6. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 26 analysts covering the stock, 1 rated the stock as a Sell while 2 recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 17 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 6 see the stock as a Buy. None analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of -$0.13 in the current quarter.
Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE:PINS) trade information
Upright in the green today for gaining 30.58%, in the last five days PINS remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Friday, Jul 31 when the stock touched $34.50- price level, adding 6.61% to its value on the day. Pinterest, Inc.’s shares saw a change of 72.85% in year-to-date performance and have moved 31.3% in past 5-day. Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE:PINS) showed a performance of 45.33% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 27.95 Million shares which calculate 2.02 days to cover the short interests.
Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $24.27 to the stock, which implies targetted prices is already lagging behind -26.21% to its current value. Analysts have been projecting $16 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $31. It follows that stock’s current price would jump -5.75% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a loss of -51.35% for stock’s current value.
Pinterest, Inc. (PINS) estimates and forecasts
Statistics highlight that Pinterest, Inc. is scoring comparatively higher than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company added +13.47% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of NA% while that of industry is 4.1. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2020. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decline by -116.7% in the current quarter and calculating -800% decline in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to rise 9.5% from the last financial year’s standing.
21 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $251.24 Million for the same. And 20 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $289.52 Million in the next quarter that will end in September 01, 2020. Company posted $261.25 Million and $279.7 Million of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to drop by -3.8% while estimating it to be 3.5% for the next quarter.
Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 0% during past 5 years. In 2020, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around 0% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 0%
Pinterest, Inc. (NYSE:PINS)’s Major holders
Insiders are in possession of 0.03% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 60.6% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 60.62%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 469 institutions for Pinterest, Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Flossbach von Storch AG is the top institutional holder at PINS for having 26.74 Million shares of worth $412.82 Million. And as of March 30, 2020, it was holding 6.63% of the company’s outstanding shares.
The second largest institutional holder is Vanguard Group, Inc. (The), which was holding about 24.67 Million shares on March 30, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 6.11% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $380.84 Million.
On the other hand, Growth Fund Of America Inc and Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of March 30, 2020, the former fund manager was holding 12293875 shares of worth $189.82 Million or 3.05% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 8.99 Million shares on March 30, 2020, making its stake of worth around $138.81 Million in the company or a holder of 2.23% of company’s stock.