In last trading session, BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU) saw 1,039,743 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 1.28. Company’s recent per share price level of $18.96 trading at $0.3 or 1.88% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $1.75 Billion. That closing price of BKU’s stock is at a discount of -98.31% from its 52-week high price of $37.6 and is indicating a premium of 28.96% from its 52-week low price of $13.47. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 2.79 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 1.28 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.
For BankUnited, Inc. (BKU), analysts’ consensus is at an average recommendation of Overweight while assigning it a mean rating of 2.5. Splitting up the data highlights that, out of 16 analysts covering the stock, 1 rated the stock as a Sell while none recommended an Overweight rating for the stock. 8 suggested the stock as a Hold whereas 7 see the stock as a Buy. None analyst(s) advised it as an Underweight. The company is expected to be making an EPS of $0.23 in the current quarter.
BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU) trade information
Upright in the green today for gaining 1.88%, in the last five days BKU remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Tuesday, Jun 30 when the stock touched $20.40- price level, adding 7.06% to its value on the day. BankUnited, Inc.’s shares saw a change of -48.14% in year-to-date performance and have moved 4.69% in past 5-day. BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU) showed a performance of -16.59% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 2.12 Million shares which calculate 1.66 days to cover the short interests.
Wall Street analysts have assigned a consensus price target of $23.56 to the stock, which implies a rise of 24.26% to its current value. Analysts have been projecting $16 as a low price target for the stock while placing it at a high target of $30. It follows that stock’s current price would jump +58.23% in reaching the projected high whereas dropping to the targeted low would mean a loss of -15.61% for stock’s current value.
BankUnited, Inc. (BKU) estimates and forecasts
Statistics highlight that BankUnited, Inc. is scoring comparatively lower than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company lessened -49.08% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of -71.25% while that of industry is -41.7. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2020. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decline by -71.6% in the current quarter and calculating -35.1% decline in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to drop -2.6% from the last financial year’s standing.
13 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $216.22 Million for the same. And 13 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $225.18 Million in the next quarter that will end in September 01, 2020. Company posted $226.22 Million and $223.55 Million of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to drop by -4.4% while estimating it to be 0.7% for the next quarter.
Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 9.9% during past 5 years. In 2020, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around 4.6% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of 9.64%
BankUnited, Inc. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report between July 22 and July 27, 2020, and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt. With an annual yield of 4.94%, the share has a forward dividend of 0.92 which implies that company’s dividend yield remained growing in trailing twelve months while having a 5 year average dividend yield of 2.54%.
BankUnited, Inc. (NYSE:BKU)’s Major holders
Insiders are in possession of 0.83% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 97.97% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 98.79%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 318 institutions for BankUnited, Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the top institutional holder at BKU for having 9.11 Million shares of worth $170.32 Million. And as of March 30, 2020, it was holding 9.86% of the company’s outstanding shares.
The second largest institutional holder is Price (T.Rowe) Associates Inc, which was holding about 8.48 Million shares on March 30, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 9.18% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $158.54 Million.