In last trading session, Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) saw 8,256,828 shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0.69. Company’s recent per share price level of $31.78 trading at -$0.5 or -1.73% at recent trade assigns it a market valuation of $176.42 Billion. That current price of PFE’s stock is at a discount of -40.21% from its 52-week high price of $44.56 and is indicating a premium of 12.27% from its 52-week low price of $27.88. Taking a look at company’s average trading volume for last 10-days demonstrates a volume of 33.04 Million shares which gives us an average trading volume of 27.7 Million if we extend that period to 3-months.
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) trade information
In the face of being in the red today for losing -1.64%, in the last five days PFE remained trading in the green while hitting it’s week-highest on Monday, Jun 22 when the stock touched $33.36- price level, adding 4.41% to its value on the day. Pfizer Inc.’s shares saw a change of -18.61% in year-to-date performance and have moved -4.58% in past 5-day. Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE) showed a performance of -14.94% in past 30-days. Number of shares sold short was 53.75 Million shares which calculate 1.94 days to cover the short interests.
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) estimates and forecasts
Statistics highlight that Pfizer Inc. is scoring comparatively lower than the scores of other players of the relevant industry. The company lessened -17.74% of value to its shares in past 6 months, showing an annual growth rate of -2.37% while that of industry is 7.9. Apart from that, the company came lowering its revenue forecast for fiscal year 2020. The company is estimating its revenue growth to decline by -16.2% in the current quarter and calculating -2.7% decline in the next quarter. This year revenue growth is estimated to drop -5.8% from the last financial year’s standing.
5 industry analysts have given their estimates about the company’s current quarter revenue by setting an average figure of $11.67 Billion for the same. And 6 analysts are in estimates of company making revenue of $12.37 Billion in the next quarter that will end in September 01, 2020. Company posted $13.26 Billion and $12.68 Billion of sales in current and next quarters respectively a year earlier. Analysts are expecting this quarter sales to drop by -12% while estimating it to be -2.4% for the next quarter.
Weighing up company’s earnings over the past 5-year and in the next 5-year periods, we find the company posting an annual earnings growth rate of 14.7% during past 5 years. In 2020, company’s earnings growth rate is likely to be around 62.3% while estimates for its earnings growth in next 5 years are of -0.2%
Pfizer Inc. is more likely to be releasing its next quarterly report between July 28 and July 28, 2020, and investors are confident in the company announcing better current-quarter dividends despite the fact that it has been facing issues arising out of mounting debt. With an annual yield of 4.7%, the share has a forward dividend of 1.52 which implies that company’s dividend yield remained growing in trailing twelve months while having a 5 year average dividend yield of 3.54%.
Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE)’s Major holders
Insiders are in possession of 0.04% of company’s total shares while institution are holding 72.56% percent of that, with stock having share float percentage of 72.59%. Investors also watch the number of corporate investors in a company very closely, which is 3140 institutions for Pfizer Inc. that are currently holding shares of the company. Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) is the top institutional holder at PFE for having 461.98 Million shares of worth $15.08 Billion. And as of March 30, 2020, it was holding 8.32% of the company’s outstanding shares.
The second largest institutional holder is Blackrock Inc., which was holding about 424.07 Million shares on March 30, 2020. The number of shares represents firm’s hold over 7.63% of outstanding shares, having a total worth of $13.84 Billion.
On the other hand, Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund and Vanguard 500 Index Fund are the top two Mutual Funds which own company’s shares. As of March 30, 2020, the former fund manager was holding 162000000 shares of worth $5.3 Billion or 2.92% of the total outstanding shares. The later fund manager was in possession of 113.93 Million shares on March 30, 2020, making its stake of worth around $3.72 Billion in the company or a holder of 2.05% of company’s stock.